by Mihika Kohli ’17
Included in this playlist are songs that I’ve been jamming to recently. This semester’s about to get considerably harder so I figure I might as well listen to as much “personal” music as I can before my earbuds only channel my study playlist into my ears.
1. Outside – Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding
I swear, whenever these two get together, incredible things happen.
2. You’re Not Good Enough – Blood Orange
The song’s constantly grooving beat makes for constant good vibes!
3. Cheap Sunglasses – RAC ft Matthew Koma
It’s just a very catchy, cutesy, well-produced jam.
4. Best of My Love – The Emotions
This is for the bae.
5. Shabba – A$AP Ferg ft A$AP Rocky
“Shabba” is a wildcard. A lot of people don’t really get it but those who know, know.
6. Video Games (Club Clique For The Bad Girls Remix) – Lana Del Ray
This is finally a good version of the sleepy, soundtracky classic. I can’t help but bob my head and sing along.
7. Come Get It Bae – Pharrell Williams
This song will never not be great. I’ll never let it fade. I would be lying if I said I haven’t tried to learn the dance.